Monday, June 18, 2012



I'm not entirely sure where this year has gone already, well I do back in January the chance came up to move into some of the retail space in our existing building. So of course I had to say yes! then found out I was expecting again.

So despite suffering from morning sickness and not been able to move the stock down two flights of stairs myself the shop opened in April 2012. Ever since then weve been busy creating new customers, drooling over new yarns - you wouldn't believe how many reps have found us since we opened and packing orders.

So if you in Wakefield why not call in and see us at Unit 2 Wilson House, Charlotte Street. We do knitting lessons and have a knitting group meeting in the shop every other saturday morning. Full details are on www.woolnstuff.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment